Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Day with Pony

Since Darry went to work, I could really showcase my babysitting skills with Pony, I have practiced them for years now. We did the dishes first, before getting to the fun stuff. We finished them in a second because mother makes me help her with the dishes since I was a little kid, so I’m pretty much a master dish washer. When we were done, Pony started crying about cleaning up the room if the fuzz came, but if he thought that was dirty, he should see my house. After we were done working, we stopped at the Tastee-Freez, which is my favorite restaurant, and we had a few cokes and some rest. There we met the socs, apparently they were the ones that were drowning Pony and they were friends with Bob, the dead soc. I said that there was no fights until the rumble, which we were all anticipating, so I guess no one wanted to get hurt. Then, Randy asked for Pony, I shrugged. But deep inside I was scare, I could feel the cold running down my spine. What if they kill Pony because of what happened to Bob? What if they punch him until Pony doesn’t even know his name anymore? These questions were running through my mind as I sat there, doing nothing, frozen. I was almost going to get out of my seat and go show them what pain really feels like, but Pony and Randy came out of the car and I felt a great relief, I didn't have to be beaten up by Darry. I asked Pony about their demands, but he said it was nothing. We were supposed to go to the movies, but someone chickened out, and it wasn't me.




My favorite restaurant, the Tastee-freez!

No comments:

Post a Comment