Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hospital Problems

After the whole burning church accident, Johnny, Dally and Ponyboy went to the hospital. I wasn't scared for Dally because he is tough and a few burns were not going to stop him, and Pony had a few bruises and burns but he was okay too. Johnny, however, had a broken back. If that was me I’d probably me screaming my lungs out. Not because of the pain, but because I would not be able to go to the rumble, which was just the night when both Dally and Johnny were in the hospital. I went to get a copy of that book that Johnny loves so much, Gone with the Wind. Pony told me to get it so that he could read it to Johnny. I have no idea why someone would want a book when they can have me telling them my best jokes, but Johnny wants the book, and he will get the book. When me and Pony were going to see Dallas we saw the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life, Johnny’s mother. She was shouting at the nurses for not letting her see Johnny, who didn’t want to see her, and when we passed by she said it was all because of us “no-count hoodlums.” I really wanted to pull the blade on her, but it was Johnny’s mom. Dally asked me if he could borrow my switchblade, I hesitated because she’s part of the family, but I said yes. I already have in mind what he will do to go to the rumble, I just hope the nurses aren’t too hurt, mentally or physically, when Dally is out of there. Dally is kind of unpredictable sometimes, so there is no telling what he will do.
Johnny, Pony and Dally, poor guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment