Thursday, November 27, 2014

Johnny kills a Soc

Johnny killed a soc, I can't believe it, I simply can't. I thought if someone would kill a soc that would be Dally or Steve. Last time I saw Pony and Johnny they looked just fine, but now I wonder how they are. Dally told me that Ponyboy and Johnny came to him for help and he gave them some money for food and a place to go. He told me to not tell Darry or he'd be very mad at him, he told me to let him tell Darry about Pony and Johnny's escape. Dally also told me that he told the cops Pony and Johnny skipped town and went to Texas, which really took some pressure off of my back. He said he'd visit Johnny and Pony in a church in Jay Mountain in a week, which is a very deserted place in Windrixville where they're hiding. Right now, I am worried despite the fact that the cops are looking for them in Texas and Dallas is going to visit them in a week, they're greasers, not murderers, I sure hope they're back here soon. It's better for me to stop crying about it now, because good old Two-Bit never sheds a tear.


Can you believe it? This kid killed a soc!

No comments:

Post a Comment